Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goldilocks

It is good to be home. Busy but good. I love my bed. I say that every night at least three times. It is so comfy. Both the motor home and our house bed are platform beds, but the house bed has a plush top. After about three nights I am used to the difference. It felt like someone had been sleeping in my bed. Might have been Popa Bear, or Goldilocks. But pretty weird.

It was much harder unpacking this spring due to the chaos we came home to. Half of our furniture was out of the living room, the 60 inch TV was in the garage. Electronics in the kitchen and living room. Still. A home theatre must have two miles of cords attached to it.

Our handy guy, Shane, did a wonderful job remodeling. He put electric plugs everywhere. Caulked and painted, drywalled, fixed ceiling cracks and painted the ceiling. I am busy thinking of lots of jobs for him.

Got a hair cut on Wed. and manicure. It is good to be home.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think Goldilocks is Andrea.