Monday, January 12, 2009

Our First Skype




On Sunday afternoon I took the computer up to the Rec Hall, where they have a strong wireless signal, and set up the camera for the first time and Skyped Julie and Sean. It wasn't the best picture, broke up a bit. I think that it needs a big internet line. The sound was drowned out by the noise in the hall. Line dancing lessons were going on, with music, plus it was our group's happy hour.




None the less, it was great to see Patrick eating a cookie and Megan came over to say hi and Anna slide in for a second too. It was delightful. I can't wait to see Charlie and Julia when they get hooked up with Skype. Andrea called me this week and Julia said "Hi Grandma" and some other things, her voice is getting stronger and louder.




Julie posted a picture on her blog of Patrick. I am trying to put it up. Done. Also a picture of Julia in her monkey pjs.

No comments: