Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Super Bowl Party At the Shop












Sunday we went to Island Cycle-Lug Nuts for Sean's Super Bowl Party. It was the best SB party I have ever been to. Most everyone was supporting Arizona, because it is the South, and Texas is south. I liked Arizona because my brother lives in Arizona, and he deserves something after all those years of supporting the Lions.
The top pic is Sean grilling sausages for the party. Next we are watching the 3 D ads. Then the bar, the bartender works at the shop. Then Paul in front of the buffet table/bike stand. Then it is me and the choppers. The green trike is my favorite.
Earlier in the day we had breakfast with our Texas friends and later Paul played washers with them on the beach, and I watched and visited. It was another sunny 70s day.



No comments: