Saturday, June 26, 2010

35th St. Ignace Car Show

Is the most rainy show ever!! At least it isn't windy, that would cap it, wet, 60s temps and wind is way too much misery. We are having a lot of fun with friends, met some new ones, eating a lot of fresh white fish and lake perch. Ribs at the Keyhole Bar in Mackinaw City. Last night we had a late dinner with Ken, Kay and grandson, my Pasty almost did me in. Was tasty. A tasty gut bomb. If the sun shines just a little I will get some car pics today.

I so miss the motor home, we drove up in the GTO and Paul can't drive them both! I could drive the motor home, but not over the Mackinaw Bridge, way too scary. So much nicer to have our "home" with us then to stay in a hotel and eat out every meal. After a day it ceases to be a treat.

Hopefully, pics later. Going home today!!

No comments: