Friday, January 1, 2010

Cupcakes

This is a blury pic of Steff inside the Toys R Us flagship store in Times Square. In the background is a ferris wheel. It was a real zoo in there. Kids were having a ball. Mark says they lose money there.
I forgot some food we ate!! First of all, Katie had wonderful biscotti from an Italian bakery, and some round, golden cookies that tasted like Annice and had pine nuts on top. We hadn't had biscotti before, it was great. And Steff bought cupcakes from Crumbs near Grand Central Station. They are larger than usual, and so good. One was red velvet, one was like a Hostess cupcake, only better, another was chocolate with white yummy stuff inside. The last was carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. So good, we cut them into pieces and had tastes of them all. I am thinking the only reason everyone in NY isn't fat is because they walk so much. How could they resist all the wonderful foods. The bagels, I am still eating the ones I bought on Tuesday morning. Still soft and tender, I could eat them like donuts, except I love cream cheese and peanut butter on them.

No comments: