Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland, I wonder why we are still here

Winter has hit tiny Clare, in the middle of the mitten. We had snow most of yesterday and the temp this morning is 15 degrees, and falling. Not much of the snow stayed, the ground is still warm. Up north a bit they had 11 inches of snow yesterday. Good for the ski places.


Farmer Bob down the road got a deer last night. The Woodys got at least one. A lady on the hill behind us got two. Paul is eating toast in his camo snow pants ready to go out hunting. He hasn't seen a deer yet. Not to worry, he usually gets them later in the season when the Woodys are gone.


I have been quilting the border on Charlie's Cowboy quilt for the last few days, my right arm feels like it will fall off. It looks great so well worth the ouch. It matches my living room very nicely. The red and the blues, not the cowboys and horses. Just have to trim up the edges, make the binding and sew it on. My goal for today.

No comments: