Friday, September 24, 2010

My Hero

Oh the fun and games of breaking in a new computer. Oh Ryan, I need your help. This curser jumps around like a frog. And it isn't spelled right either. I can't get on face book because my location has changed and I have trouble logging in because of new passwords. This morning I had to take a test, it shows me pictures of friends and I have to identify them. Totally random pics of strangers, next time I tried it I identified two, then my computer restarted itself. ??? Then I tried it again and did ok until it gave me a pic of a large rock. Then it said there weren't anymore tests ??? how strange.

So anyway, Paul is my hero. First he saved me from the bear/burgler, then he cleaned up Julie's family room after I barfed all over it on Wed night. Then the ultimate sacrifice, he offered to stop at Cracker Barrel for lunch in Columbia, Missouri, so I could have comfort food. Which in this case is a hot roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes. It was just what I needed. The traffic was terrible and the lot was hard to find and enter. Total annoyance and cuss words. At least we got right in and served right away. Instead of being trapped in the gift shop for 20 minutes and forced to look at kitschy items.

Oh no, feeling barffy again.

No comments: